I've gotta say, even though myself and the rest of us here at REACH have only been in training for 4 days now, it seems like it's been so much longer than that. It's just incredible how much God has revealed to us in such a short period of time. I would've posted a couple pictures with this post, but unfortunately my camera and the computers provided here aren't on the best of terms with each other. Hopefully I'll be able to figure that out. So far we've already gone out into the heart of Columbus, praying for basically everything in sight or anything that the Lord made us feel should be prayed for.
Each of the twenty-odd young adults here are already well on our way to becoming seasoned veterans at confronting complete strangers on the streets and offering them with a free lunch or the opportunity to be prayed for. It's amazing how much some people are willing to share their stories and to see what they desire of life in what kind of prayer requests they make. I've learned so much about prayer and worship and establishing an intimate relationship with my Father in heaven in just four days, it completely blows my mind when I remember that we still have TEN more weeks after this one to learn and grow in Christ, and that's only the end of training!
Another thing that amazes me is how quickly each of the REACH participants here became best friends and were just as concerned about another's spiritual walk as they were with their own. Many of us have shared our stories and life journies with each other, and it's only served to bring us so close together. God is so much at work here, it's almost tangible. I'm doing my best, but it is so unbelievably hard to express in words how much God has blessed me through this program already, I feel like I'm not doing it justice.
Anyway, hopefully next time I'll be able to accompany my post with a few pictures and a couple awesome stories to go along with them. Until then,
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment