'Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples.' - Psalm 96:3
Friday, August 12, 2011
Ladies and Gents: The Fantastic Five!
Well, here we are, including yours truly, of course.
1. - Beth Hale
Superpower: Armadillo Whisperer.
2. - Jeffrey Eberly
Superpower: Mind Control via guitar music, especially with the song "Kumbaya".
3. - Jean Marie Ropp
Superpower: Marshmallow Peep Ninja (turning "Shanghai" into "Sugar High")
4. - Kirsten Yutzy
Superpower: Known as "The Yutzy Touch", Kirsten can transform any object into a litter of puppies.
5. - Clayton Bontrager
Superpower: Known as "Red Light Immunity", I have the ability to never get stuck at a red light, even in, say, downtown New York City at rush hour.
Fantastic Five, together we take the form of.......
ONE SUPER CRAZY AWESOME CHILE MISSION TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
- On a, *ahem* slightly more serious note, I just want to attempt to express how blessed I feel to have God calling me into mission work, and with what seems to be an amazing group, no less. One of my highest goals for this next 9 months is to come back home with SO much more than what I left with, and I'm not talking tourist souvenirs, here.
God is always more than capable of opening the "eyes of my heart" ever wider to the needs of His children, regardless of whether they know Him as their Father or not. So with that said, I want to devote all of myself to my Father's business during these upcoming 9 months, no holding back.
(Let's hear it for my very first blog-post-thing! Stay tuned for more!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment